AKA The Keenagers
Who are the “Keenagers”?
The Spruce Grove Alliance Church Keenagers are a group of people ages 55+ that meet together for food, fun and friendship! Our group consists of people of many different denominations from Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Parkland County, and surrounding areas. Our attendance for “Special Events” often reaches 200 plus, of excited, enthusiastic and friendly “KEENAGERS”!
What do the “Keenagers” do?
Some of our past get-togethers have included Corn Roasts, River Boat Cruise, making Christmas Boxes for children in war-torn countries, a day at Camp Nakamun, Banquet Theme Nights including Scottish, Dutch, German and more, Christmas, Spring, Thanksgiving, Easter, and Valentine Banquets. Come sing, laugh, talk, renew old acquaintances and make new friends.
Keenagers Bible Study & Prayer
- Wednesday morning 9:45 am to 11:30 am.
- Lunch is served for $5 on the first Wednesday of each month.
Karing for Kids Projects
- Project # 1: Providing Medical Care for CLEFT LIP children in S. Sudan (Donations at Quarterly Events)
- Project # 2: Meals for “GIRLS AT RISK” Niger Vocational School; ages 12-19. (Donations at Potlucks)
Giving Hope Projects
- Project “132”: Meeting people & Giving New Testaments (Ask us for one to GIVE)
- Cards of Blessing: Sympathy, Death/Loss, Get Well, Birthday, Anniversary, Praying for You, Thank You, etc.
- Project Mustard Seed & Used items for Recycle: Donations for people in need. (Please feel free to leave any donations in the bin located behind the Keenager’s Kiosk)
To find out more information, contact the church office.